DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Looking through some Petfinder ads and came across Murphy, a wheaten terrier mix from a puppy mill in Ohio.  I think this guy looks like a doodle, what do you all think?

No matter what, he's a cutie and I think he is with a safe rescue organization!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17150086

Views: 998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is a CUTIE! He does look more doodle to me, I agree with you on that one. I wonder where the wheaton info is coming from? ..... Hopefully that is a safe rescue organization.
It looks safe - they pull from pounds, puppy mills, etc...it is on a 7-acre farm.

I think the tail is a dead doodle giveaway. I guess if a wheaten's tail is not docked it could get that fluffy? Just doesn't look terrierish to me. But many doodles are mistaken for wheatens.
Adorable!! I am no dog expert but something about his big nose says Doodley to me :-)
Doesn't look like a Wheaten to me- ears are too long, for one thing. Definitely some kind of poodle mix, maybe cockapoo, maybe doodle, but it doesn't really matter, he's adorable!
I don't know what he is, but he is very, very cute!
awe!!!! So cute. But the ears are off for a Wheaten.
I agree.
I don't know what he is but he is so cute it doesn't matter. Wish we were closer to Ohio.
Doodle. Wheaton's have different ears - more terrier like.
How CUTE! I DO think he looks like a doodle... he's got that "doodle nose", "doodle tongue". "doodle head", and even the famous "doodle pose"... funny that they said Wheaten... many people ask me if Tori is a wheaton... even our trainer said she reminds her of a wheaten... I never even really saw a wheaten... But what a CUTIE -PIE he is! I just want to reach out and hug him! Hope he finds a great home!
Shelly - we went to "Yappy Hour," a few weeks ago (dinner with dog) and a man walked up to us and said "can I pet your Wheaton?" My Hubby said, "No, but you can pet my Goldendoodle!!!!" The guy said he has always had Wheatens, and that Allie is definitely a Wheaten. He said he has never heard of a Goldendoodle and that we might be mistaken!!!! LOL.
LOL Don't you just LOVE people who 'know it all'? when I grow up, I'm going to be just like them! - NOT But what I DO love is the "YAPPY HOUR"! How much fun is that?! I think I'm going to google 'wheaten' now...." I'll be baaack"

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service