DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I don't know if anyone else has seen this article today, but I thought it was just so cool.  Once again, Doodles rock!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/03/family-dog-credited-with-sav...

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely had to stop and say a prayer for that sweet little baby. The mom was only 26 weeks along and the baby weighs only 1 pound. That is so scary. I can't imagine how terrified the mom must be while also being relieved that this pup came to the rescue. What a mix of emotions the family must be experiencing.

I love the hear stories like this!  Another example of how dogs are man's best friend!  :)

Great article.  I'll bet this pup is his best friend for life.  What a touching story.

I am thrilled to hear that this doodle saved 2 lives!! sadly, my rescue brain next thought was 'now that they have such a premie and Mom needs to recouperate how long will it be before that doodle is looking for a new home'? I pray this will not be the case - this time.

I saw it on FaceBook!  Doodles do rock!  I hope he is not at the PetSmart I had Quincy to this week since I think he has Kennel Cough.  Although, it is very clean and well kept and the kids there all love Quincy.  Guess some other dog was infected and they play so hard together that it is probably not preventable. Off to the vet later today to confirm.  

Amazing!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service