DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am sitting here typing and petting Huff. After a while I think he has fallen asleep so I stop petting him and he looks up as if to say "I didn't say you could stop". He keeps making me pet him more and more with that cute doodle face, but my hand is hurting.

Doodles... You can't live with them, you can't live without them.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute!
If it isn't your hand it is cute.
When your petting my Ebby she slaps you with her paw if you quit.   You arnt done till she says your done.
Our small/medium doodles does the same slapping thing.  It is so funny and cute.
He does that too.

This is really funny, Bryce, because I haven't been on DoodleKisses in about a year, and today my husband and I were discussing how our 2 year old Doodle, Fozzy, always seems starved for attention!  And it isn't like he doesn't get constant pets and loves and playtime from the whole family.  I said that Doodles must be bred especially to be loved--and decided to get back online to see what other Doodle owners thought.  Yours was the first post I saw--Funny!

1 year since DK! OMD. How do you do it?
OMD?  Oh My Doodle?  LOL if that's right!  You are right, this is a great group and I've been gone too long--trying to establish a FB presence before my 13 year old got a page this summer!
Shelby has high expectations for love.  Huff deserves it though.  Keep petting till the fur is flat! lol
That is what he wants.
You are so right, Bryce.  Get the brush out so that Huff can see it and maybe, if he doesn't want to be brushed, he will move about 3 feet away and you can type again.  :-}
Funny thing about that is 1. Huff dosen't run if he just sees the brush, until you start brushing him. 2. Even if he moves a foot or 2 he still expects you to pet him. lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service