DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I received a catalog called Soft Surroundings today....and on pages 5 and 42 there are pictures of two different doodles modeling. I had to go back and see what they were selling (womens clothes) because I was just looking at the cute dogs. If you don't get this catalog, you can kind of see them online at softsurroundings.com and look up west Saxon sweater and Cambridge jacket for a peekaboo look of two cuties.

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aww! How cute.  I liked the clothes too!
Looks like it! I am ordering 2 sweaters!
If you get "woman" magazines regularly you will see goldendoodles everywhere.  Im amazed at how many catalogs and magazines that they appear in.  Southern Living has had a couple in the last six months.  Of course Goldendoodles, Labradoodles would make the perfect model being beautiful and easy to work with.  My sister said there is a new tv show about a psychic Dr that has a goldendoodle,  I havent seen it yet and the dog doesnt have an active role but Pamela says she is sure it is a goldendoodle.
I've noticed this lately too.
In the Febreeze ad on tv, they blindfold the people and bring them into a smelly dirty room while there is a febreeze air freshener is on and one of the dogs on the couch is a goldendoodle or a labradoodle.
In another febreeze ad, they have a a labradoodle or goldendoodle running through a feild a flowers advertising there new flower smell.

Two cute doodles!!

I agree that doodles are turning up in ads everywhere! Everyone is realizing that they are the cutest!
Looks like the same dog, no? It actually looks just like Lyric, my apricot doodle!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service