DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi!  I'm new to the site!  We have a five-month-old Goldendoodle named Booker and recently acquired a younger, fluffier Goldendoodle named Marlowe who is nine weeks old.  I've never seen a Doodle as fluffy as she is, which makes me super curious to see what she grows up looking like!  Did any of your Doodles look like her when they were younger?  I would love to see your puppy versus adult/older photos to get an idea of what she may end up looking like!  And even if yours didn't look like her, please share any then/now photos you like!  Who doesn't like to look at photos of these babies?!  Thank y'all!

Views: 864

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adorable!  I love how he seems to be getting lighter!  Do you expect him to change color all over?

I think he's mostly going to retain the color he has in the second picture. He changed quickly to that, but hasn't really changed since. 

He's a cutie!

Welcome! I have Ragley's growth/changes/progression labeled in my photos on my profile from 3 weeks through 14 months. There is also a group on here- "pup to adult", I think- that has the sole purpose of tracking coat changes :)

Perfect!  That is just what I was looking for!  Thank you!

Ned is an ALD but he was pretty fluffy. Still at the breeders:14 weeks:

Now at age 6:

He is the prince of fluff.

I love those ears!!! Oh my goodness!

Hi Jessica,  I have a 4 month old apricot Goldendoodle and she is very fluffy like Marlowe.  I"m also anxious to see how her coat changes as she gets older.  I hear they lose their puppy fur at about 8 months and it can come in quite different as an adult.

She is gorgeous!

Thank you!  I wish she'd keep that puppy fluff!  I sure do love it!

She is beautiful! Welcome to DK!

Thank you!

Marlowe looks like my Hudson as a puppy, and he now has a lovely wavy coat at 14 months old. I'm not sure how to post pics in a reply from my ipad, but I have lots of pics on my page.
Attachments:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service