DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Looks like I will be getting a new puppy for Christmas or soon after! Yikes! I am so excited, I feel like I am ten years old again.
My breeder had been looking for a male parti color mini- labradoodle to add to her line and found an adorable one (that's him in the picture!) I will be his guardian owner, which means that he is my pet, but the breeder can use him as a stud for a few years.If all goes well, he'll be flown to our area this week. My doodle will be two in February, so this is a good time to get another and she will love having a playmate!
Oh, BOY!! Looks like I'll be combing this website for advice about puppy training again--thanks to all in advance! And Merry Christmas!

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations...that is great!
Congrats Ginny!! Double the fun!!
Welcome to the Double Doodle CLUB!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! Double Doodle love is great!
Congrats. You are sooooo lucky. He's cute as a button!
Ginny,

I know what you mean. I knew we were getting CeeGee before she was born and I thought the day to go pick her up would never come. I was as nervous as a new parent. Congratulations on the new addition and Merry Christmas.
Congratulations, Do you have a name picked out yet?
Congratulations....we are getting our Nestle on Dec. 26th. I know how excited you are feeling. We feel the same way. Merry Christmas!
This little guy has a Parti color dad and carries parti color--
Some name possibilities Milo, Magee, Will
No decisions yet--but i'm leaning towards Milo!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service