DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

For the past two days, I've gotten a couple email notifications from myself.  You know, the ones that say, "Caitlin and Albus commented on the discussion...." I haven't changed my settings at all, so it's not that.  It hasn't happened before a few days ago.  Just wondering, is this happening to anyone else?  Thanks!

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FUNNY...   I thought there was a 'mini-me' out there!  I just got one today that I wrote yesterday... gives a whole new meaning to "talking to yourself"  - LOL
It happened to me once this week, I think it was yesterday. "Karen and Jack commented on ..." Bizarre.
Yes, I got one about 2 days ago when I commented on something. It was only that 1 time.
I said yesterday it only happened 1 time and later on I got an email saying I responded to this discussion..;-) 
 Ha! Funny!!
Haha...I'm getting the same thing. It started yesterday. Adina....where are you:)!!!!!!
Hiding ;)
Issue has been reported, though :)
I just got notice of one of my own email notification.
It's also not just a DK issue...it's ning. I got an email today telling me I had commented on a blog on the DRC site.
If any of you still have these notifications in your box please forward one of them to me at: admin@doodlekisses.com -- thanks!
Done. It was still in my trash bin.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service