DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

OK, you've been patient. You've waited.

HERE IS OUR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

We at The Doodle Messenger realize that many fellow doodle-lovers would like to help the sick or injured doodles on our site. We tried to think of a way to make it easier for you to donate and help the doodles in need.

SO we have created a wonderful Limited Edition set of Doodle All Occasion cards and priced them so you can afford to buy several sets.  Wouldn't they make great gifts?  Let people know about your love of doodles! The cards would also be great for your own use - for notes to vets, groomers, trainers, teachers, or loved ones.  There are only 100 sets of cards available, so hurry to order yours before they are gone!

The cards are high-quality, full-color, folded, 5x7, glossy, blank inside, and have the Doodle Messenger logo and website on the back. Below is a collage of the pictures featured on the front of the cards.  A package/bundle/gift of 10 different cards with envelopes, made from photos of our doods, will sell for $15 plus $3 shipping. (Unfortunately, according to state law, FL residents must pay 7% sales tax on the $15! Sorry!)  Good news is that if you order 2 to 5 sets we can put them in the same envelope and shipping for up to 5 sets will be only $6.

This is YOUR opportunity to help the doodles on The Doodle Messenger - ALL profits will be put toward helping the sick and injured doodles in need.  

Click here to go directly to Marlow's Pawporium @  http://tiny.cc/551x8 and place your credit card order.

All this information is also on our DM site at        http://doodlemessenger.webs.com/

Won't you join us in helping other doodle owners?

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great idea!
And this is just the first set - a limited edition; we had 100 printed. When we sell out we'll create a second edition!
And....by the way, our site now has updates on Libby, Sully, Buddy, and Rusty, and so far, so good. Everyone is doing well and in holding patterns. Stop by to read the good news - AND order some fabulous cards.
I ordered mine this morning. They're beautiful and for such a worthy cause. Thanks, Karan for letting the Doodle Community know about this and for all your updates.
They are absolutely beautiful! Looks like they will sell out fast! The Doodle Messenger is such a great cause. I hope everyone finds it in their heart to help the sick Doodles.
Me too, Susan! Thanks for your support!
Who is doodle is the chocolate on the top??
I thought it looked like Samantha!!
That is Yarra, who belongs to Kate in L.A.
Pretty doodle!!! I like the name "Yarra" , too!
Kyoko, if I remember correctly Yarra and her little sister, Yindi, are named after rivers in Australia. Sort of a neat reminder of where they are from I think. I'm about ready to change my Gus's name to Pool to remind me that the floors are always wet here from his ever and on-going swimming! He is NOT among the photo's...too much water on the camera lens much too often!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service