DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just got the call .....Skip Eckhart's appeal was denied for the last time this morning and at 12:00 this afternoon HSUS was there with the Bureau Of Dog Law Enforcement, Emmaus law enforcement, volunteers, trucks, triage tents and a court order to seize dogs........ As I type, they are in the process of seizing 250 dogs .....Almost Heaven is out of business for good in PA!....The dogs are being treated in an emergency shelter located at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg and will be with various rescue organizations in the area to be placed for adoption. Some will be available for adoption within the next week.........Please keep in mind that whille yes justice is finally served, this does not prevent Eckhart from relocating to another state,applying for a USDA licence and starting all over again.....Check out the news tonight and tomorrow morning for details.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you mean by bait and switch operation for Service dogs....
Bill Smith..hope no relation to Brian Smith, Skippys boyfriend...just wondering....
Bill Smith is the Founder and Exective Director of Mainline Animal Rescue in PA...He is the man who raised 10K to put a billboard up in Chicago outside of Harpo studios requesting that Oprah do a show on puppy mills....She did ..and he was on the show providing inside info and footage of the puppy mill situation in Pennsylvania...He has been a public advocate fighting for the closure of Almost Heaven for over seven years...and the DRRC is proud to call him partner and friend......
Even non American people know Bill Smith!
Mainline Animal Rescue / Oprah Show / THAT Bill Smith
Great show. A lot was say and show. That open the eyes of many American and Canadian people.
I haven't seen it on the news down here
Honestly, I had never even heard of almost heaven until I read it all on here.
Hey Trish!....It will be on CNN in the morning....BTW, Fenway is getting bigger and more beautiful every day!
That is the best news I have heard all day. Let's all pray they get great forever homes and have a wonderful life filled with love to erase the terrible memories from that hell hole.
YEA! How wonderful! I hope all those poor dogs find wonderful homes and live the rest of their lives in luxury! It is truly beyond horrendous how these dogs lived! I just can't stand to see the footage.
Yesssss !
I know exactly where the Farm Show Complex is in Harrisburg.
I can participate in a doodle train from there !!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service