DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Halas had his heffalumps (lipomas) removed this morning.  I got to pick him up about an hour ago.  Here are some photos.  They are a little gross.  Between the two of us, we have cornered the market on stitches over the last week.  And we both get our stitches removed on the same day.

This is his right hip.

Left side just in front of the hip.

A couple of attempts at a photo of the one on the right side of his groin area.

And a final one of Halas in his cone of shame.  He doesn't really like to move much at all with it on.  When we got home, I took him to the field behind our condo for a short walk.  Once we got to the grass, he just sat down and wouldn't budge.  It took a few minutes to convince him to walk back in his cone.  This picture kind of shows how he feels about the cone.

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh poor baby, speedy recovery! You too! You've had quite the week.

Poor Halas, that looks so sore. Hope you both heal quickly and get back to normal. 

Here he is wrapped in his blanket. He's pretty out of it, LOL!
Attachments:

That's the most pitiful photo I've ever seen.

Now you see how he suckered me into giving him some asparagus.

He looks like a little old man. Poor Halas--I hope he is back to himself soon

I know he is uncomfortable but that is a darn cute picture!  Hope you both heal quickly!

Oh, poor Halas.  He looks sooo miserable!  Hope both of you will feel better soon.

Poor Halas.  You have a good mama taking care of you.  This too shall pass.

Poor Halas! Those cones are such misery! I hope the tow of you can figure out how to keep him out of it as much as possible. Lots of love and prayers for quick healing for you and for sweet Halas. 

Oh my, I want to pull him in my lap and cuddle.  Poor baby, hope he heals quickly

Poor baby.  The picture of him swaddled in the blanket is too pitiful!  Heal fast, sweet Halas.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service