DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I saw on the site that someone writing about quirky things that their doodle does. I tried to join in the discussion but I wan't a member of that group so I thought I'd start another b/c this seemed like it could be funny. Sonny does so many little quirky things but the funniest thing he does is rest or sleep with a tennis ball in his mouth. He just kind of lays there with it inside his mouth. One of these days when I upload my new photos I will post a pic.

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha, Sonny just goes on like nothing happened. Ruby is a lady!
haha but she'll burp in your face!! my dog and her gas
oh I hear you on the burping.. I never heard anyting like it. People crack up when they hear Sonny's, they are loud!!
how funny! Benny has started sleeping on his back against the wall, then when he dreams and thumps the wall, he looks around trying to figure out what happened...LOL!!!
At about 11pm Quincy barks to go to bed. He sleeps on the floor in our bedroom and he won't go upstairs by himself someone has to go upstairs with him.
A funny one I just noticed. Darwin has recently started kicking grass up behind him after he poops. Only, he'll walk like 20 feet away from where he went and THEN kicks grass up.
Jasper does this too!!!
lol, I love these! Okay what is an upstairs water cup??? Sonny sleeps wierd too. He twist his front half of his body in one direction and his back half in the other. Have a pic of that too. I defininetly need to start uploading. Such silly doodles!
You can also join the group - they are open to you. Just click on the place where it says you have to be a member of the group...... and join this group.

Ohhhh this is too funny. My Bella sleeps this exact way and it doesn't matter what toy. It's in her mouth like she is sucking on it or something.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service