DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

URGENT!! IF YOU ARE IN OTTAWA OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO HELP, PLEASE HELP! Arbed Dog Rescue-10 goldendoodle puppies in danger of euthanasia today - Jan 9th, if you have it in your heart to foster, donate for vet, transport, etc call Debra ASAP 613 528-1764 or email nickyys@sympatico.ca

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just checked, and it looks like the listing is gone?
I called her directly this morning. Someone is going there today, but they can only take 3 of the puppies because they don't have the resources to take all 10. If you are able to help, please give Debra a call or send her an email.
I don't understand...who would be euthanizing the pupies? Arbed claims to have a strict no-kill policy. Here is the link to their Petfinder listing.
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/ON307.html
There are no goldendoodles listed among their adoptable dogs.
They are at a puppy mill right now. The breeder is threatening to euthenize them because she cant feed or take care of them. Yet, she wants $100 per puppy to let Arbed take them. Arbed can only take 3 because they don't have the resources ($$ or homes) to take them all. They either needs help with funding or foster homes. If you call or email Debra, she can provide all the details. THANK YOU!!!
Well, I'm nowhere near Ottawa. But I'm also heavily involved in rescue, and rescues don't "buy" puppies or negotiate with terrorists puppy mills. Many puppies have been relinquished to shelters and rescues by BYBs and mills...the DRC has had many who were acquired in that manner. But we don't pay for them. Something doesn't sound right here. This is emotional blackmail, and I'm surprised a rescue would participate in it.
Apparently they have dealt with this breeder before. They said she's crazy lol
Even if they DO get the puppies from her without paying, they still need help with foster homes, and expenses. They will try to get them all.. so keep your fingers crossed that it works out. I am only trying to get them some help. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
It seems that the SPCA should get involved with this breeder.
Sounds like she needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!!
Yes... and they have tried. Animal control has been there many times. But the breeder is in Quebec and they don't crack down on them there like they do in the rest of the country. Apparently the provincial laws are different in Quebec. I believe it, but don't understand it.
We received an email from the rescue yesterday and we are working on this....They have been contacted....Thanks!..
Great Jacquie! Thanks so much! I would like to send your group a donation as well. Do you have a PayPal account set up for your rescue or do I have to send a check?
There is a Chip-in on our Main Page or you can go directly through Paypal using our email doodlerescuecollective@yahoo.com. Thank You for watching out for these puppies and any contribution you make to Doodle Rescue. If you ever need to contact us, you can use that email. -Lynne

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service