DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

URGENT!! IF YOU ARE IN OTTAWA OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO HELP, PLEASE HELP! Arbed Dog Rescue-10 goldendoodle puppies in danger of euthanasia today - Jan 9th, if you have it in your heart to foster, donate for vet, transport, etc call Debra ASAP 613 528-1764 or email nickyys@sympatico.ca

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kendra,

The breeder has a mill operation and the Humane Society is now involved. This breeder does not have a license and was shut down once before. We are doing all that we can to work with local authorities (it is a very corrupt system in Ontario) to ensure that all of the animals on this property are safe and the breeder is shut down for good.
Jacquie/Linda...

Is there any update on this?? I have all kinds of people asking me about it. We want to know if all of the pupies made it out safely.
I sent a message to Jacquie to see if she heard anything. She's at the dog park right now. She'll get back to you.
Great... Thanks!!
I live in Toronto-about 4 hours from Ottawa. The original post said the breeder was in Quebec and that could be just across a river from our Capital city;Ottawa. I am a bit confused..if the breeder has the dogs in Quebec, then why are the Ontario authorities involved. Is this becasue the dogs are now at a rescue facility in Ontario?? If I can be of any help...let me know. I can transport. Sorry for not responding earlier.. just saw the post. Very concerned about where the puppies are now.
The breeder is in Quebec. It was a typo.
Ya I got that..the breeder is in Quebec ...but in a post above Jacquie said that the authorities in Ontario were very hard to deal with about shutting down the breeder and making sure all of the animals were safe. Two different provinces, so I am totally confused but would like to help.
The breeder is located in Quebec but the Humane Society involved in the investigation is located in Ontario. Sorry for the typo/confusion. The "breeder" AKA "puppymill" wanted $100 a puppy even from the rescues that were offering to take them to keep them from being euthanized! ...So as you can see the puppymiller was bluffing about killing them...We figured as much as it was all very suspicious from the get go....A rescue did step up and negotiated and pulled them.....We are waiting to hear which puppies are going where and the details.....
Great news! Thanks Jacquie. Let me know if you/they need any help placing them.
Does anyone know, are the parents still at the puppy mill? Here's hoping the Humane Society can work a miracle, and here's hoping all of the dogs can get the heck out of dodge.
Any word on the puppies? Wondering where they are and if help is needed I am here.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service