DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I've looked and looked! Can anyone here tell me a source for a Goldendoodle dinner plate? Ideally it would have photos or good paintings of gold colored Goldendoodles playing, running or frolicking set on a ceramic dinner plate for display?

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, this is just an idea, but you can take any photo, have it developed so that it can be used as a decal on a piece of ceramics, and put the decal on the ceramics piece (plate, bowl, etc.) and do a last firing.  I did it with a picture of a wolf that I painted on the computer and loved.  I made a plate and two tumblers with the photo.  I will take a photo if you are interested.  You can eat off them, wash in the dishwasher, etc.  Stencils on ceramics can be anything you want. You can actually use a favorite photo of your dog on his own bowl.

Lynda,
I may have to do this, I was just looking for something ready made. I'm handicapped and to get photos of my dog in active positions and a good variety and then 'create' will be a challenge!

Sue, is taking the photos of your pup the difficulty?  If you don't have to have your specific doodle, why can't you look through the thousands of photos here and save them to your computer and use those?  If taking the photos of your doodle is not the problem but making the dishes would be, why don't you look on ETSY to see if you can find a vender who could create what you want?  Perhaps making silhouettes from photos would work.

Good idea, Nancy.  There are thousands of great photos out there.

Thanks Lynda and Nancy,

That IS what I'll do!

Check with "My dog art by Jenny" on FB and "jennysdogart" on etsy. She paints any breed dog on almost anything. The doodles she paints are really cute and you can get any color you want.

Here is one I found on Zazzle.

http://www.zazzle.com/cafe_golden_doodle_dinner_plate-1156827740038...

If you go to Etsy and enter JennysDogArt, her shop specializes in Golden Retriever stuff, but she will customize different things with Goldendoodles. Her stuff is more whimsical than you might be looking for, but I ordered a cookie plate from her and it was adorable. Here is one example of her work.

Dear Laurie, Fudge & Vern,

Thank you for all that research, it helps.

I love her stuff ... she did a piece for me with my 3 girls on a heart shaped piece of black slate.  I also had her do one for Guinness O'Doodle with his 3 and our 2 for a Christmas gift one year.   She does good work.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service