DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

IN Chapin, SC at my doorstep!!! Jack and I had just gotten home from the store and what to our wonder eyes ( and noses) should appear but a box from Sue, Bella, and Murphy was there..

So I barely was able to put my car in park before I jumped out of the car... Jack decided to check it out, He loved, loved, loved the smell

Sorry it is sideways, I can't seem to fix it.. We were so excited, Jack could hardly take his nose off of it...

Inside we went, so excited to see, Hurry Mommy, Hurry... Open this box!!!

Okay Jack you first, take a look see what is inside, after all you are the one who sacrificed all the time that mommy spends on DK,

Yay, We Can not thank Sue, Bella and Murphy enough for their very generous and way, way, way overboard .. Sue sent us a gorgeous home made quilt, she made it especially for us. It has all kinds of dog prints on it,  I told Sue I will keep it on my treatment chair and use it to keep me warm as I do my medications, what a great way to surround yourself in love.. (see picture below) I also received from Bella and Murphy the cutest chocolate dog in a wonderful valentines day dog house. Some yummy taffy from AZ that you will not see in the picture well, because I ate it!!! I Calender from AZ, Jack got several toys, a squeaker toy that cleans your teeth, HOME MADE SIRLON Tip jerky and Home Made Sweet potatoes... ( I have to admit I am tempted to try the sirloin tip jerky!!) Jack Loves it

Of Course the trophy was in there, as well as the journal. How fun to be able to read the journal and be a part of the special club... I felt like I was a part of the Traveling pants club movie...

Please note the very hard work Sue put into making the quilt, I am so impressed,

and one more view..

oops sideways again, well I guess nothing can be perfect, Look at all those treats... YUMMY for both Jack and I... And without further ado ... Jack and I holding the Trophy!!!

I can not thank you enough for all being a part of my DK family and making my life so much fun!!! Jack and I are blessed to have such kind, compassionate and loving people in our lives.. Stay tuned the HDA trophy will be headed to the next person soon!!!

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CONGRATULATIONS!!! look at all the great loot! I love the quilt a lot, and the pic of you and JD with the trophy is wonderful!

Congratulations to you and Jack and welcome to the club. The quilt is a wonderful gift, you can wrap yourself in doggies every day.

Congratulations Jennifer and Jack!  That quilt is awesome!

Jack and I are very happy and peaceful, how can we not be we are surrounded by so much love! And after all the HDA is better then winning the Oscars!,,

Congratulations! That quilt is amazing!

I love it all too! I figured since we are all family I would let you see me with my hair in a pony tail and no make up on!, we are family after all, hey at least I put clothes on and not Pjs

Congratulations! The quilt is beautiful!

Congrats to you and Jack!!!! How much fun!!  You received some great gifts -- especially the quilt!  You lucky girl! 

Congratulations Jennifer.  Welcome to the HDA Club

Congratulations Jennifer and Jack!!

What a treat to arrive home and find the box there...and thenn the joy of opening it up!

The yummy smells for Jack and the fun for you!  How fun! I'm So happy for you...

I just Love that quilt...and it will be just perfect to keep you warm and cozy...and a Wonderful reminder too!

Wow...what great treats...and I really like the pictures...

Enjoy the honor...you deserve it!

Congratulations and ENJOY!

You and Jack look marvelous darling, just marvelous!  CONGRATULATIONS!  What a great day you must be having, enjoy lady, you deserve it!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service