DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lets see some of those costumes. I know we have some creative people here!

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha, thats Lucy behind the wolf mask.

Hi Lori!
LOVE this photo!  Just awesome.  I voted for you on facebook and hope you win :)  Pippa with those glasses!  So serious.  Love it!  Your dogs are very patient!

We took Nala trick or treating with the boys and she did just great.  LOVES people and was so happy to come along.  There were many families with dogs and Nala was great with them as well.   I was a bit worried because she is a “country” dog and we were at my parent’s house,  which is city-like .  SO lots of cars and people, etc, and Nala just was in her glory.  We had her in a Halloween sweater but I was so busy with the boys I didn’t snap her photo :(

Thanks for sharing your photo!
Christine

Thank you Christine! I appreciate that! We won 2nd place but it is frustrating when the photos are not judged and it only goes by popular vote. I couldn't look at Pippa without laughing at her every time I dressed her. I think I may have hurt her feelings.

I'm sure Nala looked adorable! Did you take photos of her with the kids? Post that if you did. They do really well if you get them out and do things with them when they are young. They get used to all the craziness. Im glad she had fun!

I wish you had won, you certainly deserved it! 

Awww. thank you Karen! I know in my heart that we have the BEST friends and "family" right here and that is a win in my book!!!

This is a great Halloween picture, Lori.  I don't see how you get all three of them to cooperate at the same time.

They are so accustomed to having their photos taken...Lots of practice...Lol! Daphne was just a baby when she started and Pippa was about 4 months old when we got her. Lucy was nearly 4 years old when she joined the pack but she is the most compliant. She will sit anywhere I ask and wear anything I put on her BUT she is a blinker. Its tough to get her to look at me and to keep her eyes open when the flash goes off.

I'm a little late to this discussion.  Here is Haley's Halloween shot.  (I have no idea what the thing is that I put on his head.  lol)

Haley makes a cute Halloween Funky , scary guy...Lol!

He is just too cute!

Aww Haley, you're so sweet!

Adorable!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service