DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I like to take Max to the different pet stores around town, we usually walk and it's always a good time for him and I. I took him today to the local petvalu which was having a charity event for a local rescue group. I was waiting to have his picture done and he stole a treat! It was only a 45c cookie (and I did pay for it) but he's never done that before, he's sniffed but not taken. My little jailbird doodle. As we were standing in line to pay for the stolen cookie he kept trying to shake paws with the guy behind me who had bully sticks in his hand. What a ham he is. Has your doodle ever stolen from the pet store?

(Also adding the picture we had done.)

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The besT looking thief around :-)

Lucky for you Mr. Max this turned out to be a beautiful portrait not a mug shot :) But I think Donna's entrapment defense is brilliant. 

Adorable thief.

Nice mug shot!! LOL

I think he is F but I am kind of biased. :)

Clearly a case of entrapment! They shouldn't leave "free samples" at nose level. Max is too cute to be sent to the slammer. Quincy has never stolen anything but I'm sure it's only because he doesn't have pockets. :>)

Haha Donna too true, all the treats are right down there, the dogs must think they're set out for their eating pleasure! I'm sure if Quincy and Max got together they'd figure out how to get some pockets, then look out pet stores!

Him trying to shake hands for the bulky stick, cracks me up!

With this nice shot I say '' not guilty''!

Jennifer the guy was laughing so hard, I think if Max would have pulled out another trick he would have got himself a bully stick. :)

Pat I love the shot but that is the face he always uses before he gets up to no good!

No, never had one steal anything. Not that they wouldn't, if given half a chance (I've pulled treats in open bins out of their mouths more than a few times).
What a nice picture of Max! So handsome, and he does appear to look as though he got away with something tasty!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service