DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just felt like saying hello to everyone...... Not much to report .. Jack is his same spoiled stinking rotten but loved to the core doodle.

His peeing at night has gotten really bad... so we are going back on the bladder spasm medication. he is rocking his replacement dose of steroids and it is noted all the way around that he is much more alert and interested in household activities.. and the boy is finally eating well. He put on another pound.. Still it was needed and he is officially at a great weight.

I have been home from the hospital a few weeks now.. I am rocking  a brand new exacerbation and back on antibiotics........upped steroids and increased rest ..praying I make it through this holiday without being in the hospital which would be for the first time in four years...

I recently saw a saying that said, " You have not truly lived until you have done something for someone that could never repay you" 

I used to be on the other end of things.... I used to be a giver.. I loved to do for people and I still do. I love to buy presents for the younger CF children in the hospital.. I love to give and do but have not been able to do very much of that since having to stop work.... 

It has been recently confirmed that the carpets in my house are truly making my breathing worse, even though no one has ever worn their shoes on them etc. The carpets are five years old and with Jack having a urination problem I have had to shampoo the carpets often....My doctors told me a long time ago to get rid of the carpets but unless I wanted to live right on concrete I just couldn't.

I recently made a post on Facebook it was more like a compliant because I have not been able to sleep in my house comfortably for a while... my airways are so reactive.. I was grumpy that day about not being able to breathe and posted it.

THanks to the kindness and love of my dear friends and the money from my parents...all the carpets in my home will be ripped out Thanksgiving weekend and new floors will be installed.. NICE laminate flooring... I am so grateful.. My dear friends are giving up their whole weekend and installing it out of the kindness of their hearts.... They also put up my CHristmas lights for my whole house again...

I have never been able to do anything for these people ever... They just give and give and give and want nothing in return.. It is so humbling and so amazing....    and I am so overwhelmed because they truly are giving to someone who can never repay them.

I am getting rid of all my furniture in my living room and will use a new recliner for now... The thought that my house will once again be a place where I can breathe well in is so awesome.

I am so grateful.......

I have put on hold for 10 days going to the doctor except my CF doctor just so I can have a break for a little while, not talk about surgery, trachs or anything else..

I am praying for a peaceful at home Thanksgiving and one not filled with hospitals and breathing machines.. SO if I don't get back on here.. Life is busy with me not feeling well, trying to get the house ready for the carpets to come out..

I pray your Thanksgiving is filled with love, hope and peace.. and of course health for all of you and your doodles.... I can't wait till things settle down and I have time to read all the posts and catch up with everyone.

We love you

PS Sorry I posted CHristmas Pictures already.. you know you have to do what you have to do when you can!!!! :) 

Views: 241

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Jack's picture is adorable.

Wishing for a wonderful awesome calm and happy Thanksgiving for you. :-)

Jennifer ~ getting those carpets out of your home may just make all the difference in the world!  Peace and happiness be with you and Jack throughout this holiday season.

I really hope you feel better.  And its after Halloween.  isn't it Christmas time?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service