DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have to say that this is my first year in the Holiday Exchange and I am so glad I signed up. It is so nice to go to the mailbox and find something other than catalogs, bills, and junk mail inside. I think many people are cutting out the expense of sending cards or maybe it is just our family and friends. Anyway, the Doodle card exchange has come through for us this Christmas. Here is our display. I would love to see how everyone is displaying their cards. This huge tree could not fit all the cards, so I had to start another display.and finally, here is my exciting display of family and friend's cards

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! 

Doodles come first..........

Very cute ideas.

I love the tree idea!

I couldn't figure out how to display them so that I could admire them the most easily--then, I thought of the hutch....the results:

There are even more now, so I have to rotate!

The whole school loves the doodle cards! They have so many questions!

What a great idea!

Wow! I need this big of board in my home for all the cards that I have received. Very nice idea!!
This was taken on the 10th...I think I had less than 25 cards.  I was going to do another little tree, but I couldn't find an appropriate spot that Rua couldn't access (amazing how quickly she learned how to jump up on the couch, the coffee table, the fireplace hearth)!  I love all of my cards.  We are going up north to visit my DH's family for Christmas...I am going to bring all of the cards to show them!

I had something else in mind this year, but it didn't work out so here is mine...all over the doors and windows of our living room area =)  I normally cover the door frames all the way down, but with Natalie walking around she'd probably tear half of them off.

Adina...I love it.  That is a great idea.  Looks like you have an older house with great wood trim.  Everything goes up one drawer higher (Lonestar...Mr. Mom)!
Great displays!!!

Laurie...please don't feel bad...mine have been here for a week and I am hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow..key word HOPING!! We love them all, no matter when they come. Can't wait to see Fudge and Vern!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service