DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

June 26, 2013/1:30 PM

My Goodness we were tired.  We overslept and didn't wake up until Honey heard someone outside our door talking.  She gave a muffled woof and woke me up.  This was 7:30 AM.  We got up right away and were on the road by 8:15 AM.  She was still tired and went to sleep near my arm.  I setup a "bridge" between the front seat and back so she could lay next to me.  And she has all day.

We are about 2 hours from Dr. Beam's office.  We should roll in there about 3;45 PM.  More to come.

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honey made it to Dr. Beam at 4:30 this afternoon! WOO-HOO! Dane called me and I could hear the sadness in his voice. He said it was so hard to say goodbye........Shhhhhhh......... I think Miss Honey may have found her "furever" home...:  )

Thanks Dane for all you did during Honey's recovery trip!  You are the best!

WOO HOO is right!!!!!!  If you're saying what I think you're saying...WOO HOO!  WOO HOO! WOO HOO!  

For now sweet Honey is in the arms of another angel and I pray all goes well  Thank you Dane!!  Nobody could have made her ride more comforting, happy, and loving (under the circumstances) as you did! Safe trip home and God Speed!

Wouldn't that be nice...he really put in so much effort for her & it would be nice for her to get settled permanently

Thank you for another update!

Thank you Dane for all you have done. I think Honey relaxed knowing she was in good hands.
Safe travels home.
OMG, what a sweet thing! You are bonding!!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service