DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi - I was just wondering how you all discovered the "DoodleKisses" website?

I had already picked my breeder and was waiting for Myla to be born and then another eight weeks to pick her up (the longest time ever! lol) so I was going through every breeders website I could find to look at pictures of parents, puppies, coats and getting as much information I could on Goldendoodles.  I also found this a good place to look for names for puppies!  I have no idea which breeders website it was but there was a link to DK - I clicked on it and found this amazing website!  After that I was on DK everyday and reading all sorts of posts!  I learned so much!  and am still learning!!  I can't believe how much I don't know! lol

So, how did you become a member of DK?????

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree!  This feels like "doodle home"!

I had Max for about a week and like Ro I was just doing a random search and it popped up, so glad I found DK!

I was doing a search and DK popped up. We already had Jack for a couple of months by then.

I searched for "Doodle doesn't look at all like a poodle" or something :p

You are making me laugh so hard. Of course that was the search you put into the "net" and look what you got... Such a cutie pie doodle, we are love her!

It started with MySpace
I love my Labradoodle

We all had puppies together

(Remember the Clark growing bigger than Mommy pictures)

Adina came up with the idea in a post and the rest is Doodlekisses history

It's funny to reflect back on it. I remember when Clark had his lid surgery and he looked so scary
Jordan and her forever ending up at the ER Vet on Holidays

We did have the cutest puppies on MySpace hands down

LOL, Tante, Clark is the husband, Rosco is the doodle! ROFL! 

LOL....I thought it was just me! I thought I had them confused!

LOL- I was wondering why there would be pictures of Clark's lids! 

I can't remember what search led me here, but we waited through a liter of reabsorbed puppies, then a false pregnancy before we finally got Yogi, so this website helped me stay in touch with my not yet born puppy and prepare for him as I waited almost 8 months.
I've learned so much and really appreciate the upbeat attitude that seems to be the culture here.

(Thanks everyone)!

What is a "reabsorbed puppy"?  I agree that reading DK definitely helps waiting for a new puppy!!!

Good question. Had my deposit with first breeder, after due date passed and I hadn't heard from her, I contacted her and she said they were reabsorbed. Didn't pursue any further, cause there were no puppies
:-(

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service