DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I'm asking because 3 of my guys get all crazy afterward with the zippies. But Mac gets very very clingy. He won't leave my side for the rest of the day. I'm not sure what that's all about. I havent mentioned it here because in between his bath I tend to forget but today I had time after. Of course my mind thinks he only got a bath when he was rescued and then was thrust into all new experiences that were probably frightening like he was shaved down to a poodle, was sent to a "rescue" where he lived in an outdoor pen, etc but I'm sure I am putting my feelings into this too much. I just feel bad for the dude even though I just act normal afterward to not play into it. He even seems to have so much nervous energy after and really chews on his antler very aggressively. He's doing it right now.
I want him to be Ok with grooming and baths because he needs constant upkeep on his coat. This poor doodle has the craziest hair. There is a lot of it, very wispy and it doesn't fall out so it mats like crazy even with frequent brushes.
Anyway, thoughts? How do your doodles act? My others are like crazy doods after running like banchees.

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Riley goes crazy too. I always wondered why she would rub herself on the floor. Never thought it was a way to get rid of the smell. Interesting...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service