DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Cagney is like a clock, when it hits 7am that is it for him.... no more sleeping and everyone must get up.... he will put his cold nose on my face and start nudging then put his whole body weight on me so I can't move... can't breathe ... then I must get up... then he moves on to the next room to pester everyone else... if no one responds to him he barks at them... sleeping in is over as I know it....

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely! If I wake up and glance at the clock and it's past the time Chewie would normally be up, I lay there very quietly...once he hears me move...it's all over.
Calla whimpers in her crate by 7 to 7:30 now. If she has to go in the middle of the night it's the same routine. On rare occasions Luca will wake me to go out in the middle of the night. I'm not sure how, right now it seems that I just know he's there by the side of the bed looking at me. Otherwise, he'll wait until I'm up with Calla although sometimes he doesn't even bother coming out with us. Generally, I'll feed Calla when she back in and try to sleep a little more.
Chewie normally wakes between 7:30 and 8:00. I usually hear him move around a bit in his crate and then he will bark a couple times. I'm not sure at what point I'll feel confident to have him sleep out of his crate...he's 5 months.
We weaned Ned from his crate at about a year.
We have tried to move Peri out of her crate and into our room, but she cries for her crate. Isn't that odd? She loves it. I guess I should not complain about that :) She has no interest in the $100+ bed I bought for her...hehehe.
He doesn't. I wake him up...waaahaaaaaahaha! :)
I am sending Ned over to "monitor" your trash cans!!!
Brody usually sleeps in his crate, so I get up between 6:30 and 7:00 for him.

Once he's done his thing he'll lick everyone's faces untill they are out of bed.
I thought Halas would make a great alarm clock, but he doesn't. He sleeps on my bed, and he may switch places a couple times during the night. But when he knows it's almost time for the alarm to go off (sometimes he waits for it to go off), he moves up near my head and snuggles in for cuddle-dood time. He's such a warm, fuzzy, cuddly dood that I don't want to get out of bed. I just want to lay around for another 1/2 hour of cuddle-dood time. He doesn't even stir when I have to lean over him to hit the snooze button. He just steals a little more of my pillow and continues to look sweet and adorable. As long as my hand is touching him, he'll lay there for the longest time.
Our golden doodle Gracie will come to the side of the bed each morning and sit perfectly straight and stare at you. If you do not wake up or acknowledge her within 10 seconds or so, she will hit you with her paw until you wake up and then as soon as you get out of bed, she will jump up and take your pillow away and lay on it
Hershey is usually good about letting me sleep in when I can. But, when it's time for her to go out - she'll wag her tail loudly, and sit with her face as close to mine as she can get. She'll snuffle and huff, and if I open my eyes she'll let out a tiny "Ruf!"

The only thing that's a pain, is when my hubby gets up before me, he'll take her out for a walk.... Which is great, but then as soon as she gets home, she SPRINTS upstairs and jumps into bed with WET paws. ugh. After I push her off the bed, her other habit is rubbing her head and body all over the sides of the bed. So the whole bed just shakes as she pushes herself against it.... And I'm up...
I have to wake Bailey (2 1/2 yrs old) and Murphy (1 1/2 yrs old) up in the morning. They are very lazy and love to sleep in. I guess we are lucky that they both are the same.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service