DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just thought it would be fun to see how long some members have been on Doodlekisses.  Thanks to all of you for your friendship!  I have been a member since April 2011.

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been a DK member since June 2008.
I believe it was January or February of 2011

Not sure! My first doodle is now 4 1/2 and I got her in September of 2007, so I think it was that winter that I found the site--there were not many members back then and so much has changed and improved since i joined!

I have just reached the rank of Doodle crazy and with 11 doodles in the house, I feel like I am Doodle crazy (Luckily, 8 are very tiny and quiet AT THE MOMENT.) 

Wow!!  What a wealth of knowledge you bring to Doodlekisses!  I love puppy breath!  Thank you for responding!
Doodle Kisses originated in the spring of 2008, I believe in May 2008.
I couldn't remember exactly when I found DK, so I went back to view all of my comments and found that it was April of 2010.  Sedona was born Aug. 2, 2009 and we brought her home in October.  That means we made it through six months without the support of the DK world.  Sure wish I'd found you all sooner!!!
So nice!  What a great site!
I have been a member since July 2011.
Member since July 2011:)
I have been a member since August 2008.  Allie was born 7/14/2008, and we brought her home on 9/9/2008
You had to be some of the first on Doodlekisses.
Mid 2009  Whoo Hoo!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service