DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I was asking Tori what toy she wanted to play with one day last week.  I sat there as if she was actually going to answer me.  Then I thought for a minute and started to count how many words she really did know. So far I know she knows 6 names, the names of each of her toys, window, squirrel, bus walk, out door, trot, not to mention all of her commands, carrot, meatball, leash, and many more. I am actually starting to make a list.  What will I do with the list? Don't know.  Maybe I'll put it up on the refrigerator with the kids' report cards!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Darwin knows a good amount of words. Aside from his normal commands, they are mostly food objects. (of course.) The funniest thing I have noticed, is how he knows we are going out to play. There are two doggies that live in my apartment complex that Darwin is friends with. Every night, I get a text message saying they are outside, and do we want to come out and play? Over time it's gotten so that every time he hears my phone vibrate, he goes crazy "jumping for joy" Even if it isn't them texting me!
Funny-I share a similar story...I live in a condo and the main entrance has a locked entry...a visitor needs to enter the unit number they are visiting-and the system dials our phone. So the phone ringing now ALWAYS means someone is here and coming to visit!!! Some days we have had to turn our telephone ringer off so our gal could just rest...and at other times....like when we are settled in bed early and the phone rings....AUGH!!!! Sounds like you might have a better sense of humor about it~ I will work on it! Thanks for sharing.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service