DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I know this has been asked before, but can we do an update on how old everyone's doodles are? Does anyone know how old they get to be and what the most common health issues are with their aging?

Views: 2314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like reading that Sherry is going to be 13. 

My poor English! Her 13-th Birthday was on May 9, 2017.

My Charlie is 11 1/2. A few seizures over the years but otherwise healthy. He can still run and play like a puppy but only for five minutes a day now. 

My Wally is 11-1/2 and Charlotte is 5-1/2. 

Both are healthy and active, thank goodness.

I should probably add that Wally was diagnosed very early as having hip dysplasia and just recently had his spleen removed because of a (thankfully) benign mass that was discovered incidentally during an ultrasound for something else, but he is otherwise very active, sweet as can be, and quite healthy.

Charlotte has seasonal allergies and has had a couple of very serious reactions to annual pest-control products applied to the perimeter of our home's exterior (advertised to be pet-safe), but she is also happy, adorable, and very healthy.

Happy New Year's Eve to everyone with best wishes for a happy and healthy year for our people and our pets!

Well, as you know, Jackdoodle was ten days short of his 13th birthday when he died. he was never healthy, but then again, if an unhealthy standard doodle can live to be 13, I think there is a lot hope that a healthy one could live to be quite a bit older.

Picco is 6-1/2 years old.  He has been very healthy except for an ear infection.  His diet is strict, goes hiking, and he still acts like a pup! 

Ned and Clancy are nine and so far haven’t had any serious health issues. Charlie is only four. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service