DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone! I'm a huge fan of Halloween and with a new puppy I can't wait to get him dressed up! I'd love to start a thread where everyone posts pics of their Doodles in costume. I'm new to this so any advice on setting up a slide show instead is totally welcome!

I have an idea for Bern but we still need to execute it. As soon as we do I'll post pics, we need him to wear it a few times before the big day anyhow, it will be his first time wearing "clothes".

Can't wait to see you all!

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, I'll try it!!
Lucca is a Sock Thief....need help..any ideas for a black mask (like a robber's mask). A regular (Halloween one) doesn't fit. I bought black stretchy fabric. I'm going to try that.

Honestly I think it is only appropriate that it be made from a BLACK SOCK! lol ......................
Hahaha! How funny and creative!!!
OMG!!! Thats hysterical but I am obviously biased!
This is GREAT! How appropriate!!! I know you said he loves to steal socks!!
This is hysterical...perfect costume for Lucca!!
I'm looking at all these totally amazing Doodles dressed for Halloween, and my guys are still refusing. I tried to get a bandanna on Murph....not happening. I'm so jealous!
Here is Quincy looking none too happy with his halloween costume. The body is actually a large treat bag that I remodeled to make the body portion, the hat and bowtie came ready made for $1.25 each at the dollar store. I'm pretty sure he would rather be a member of the naked doodle club.

I looove the bowtie! Too cute!
Love it. Yes, they all have that "look"..."why are you doing this to me. What did I do to deserve this:)"LOL
Oh Quincy you are just TOO cute! Banjo's a lucky dood - we don't get any trick-or-treaters here as we're a bit isolated.....if we did...I'd be searching for the perfect costume!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service