DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ants are starting to take over my grandmas house. Don't get me wrong she is one of the cleanest people I can think of but she lives in a bad insect area. Anyway, Huff ate his dinner (no bribing yay) and went along normally then our mom comes to tell us that he puked. She said that he was eating ants! I think he is obviousl trying to tell us something - DUH! He is trying to tell us that he wants to own his own extermination service. Hahaha. 

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huff, you're a silly Dood!
oh yuck, I hear ants are a delicacy in some places ;-)
Gross!!!!

Luna hunts ants on our backyard patio ALL the time.  She doesn't have a very delicate digestive system, so they just become a snack ;) She also tries to hunt flies, bees and birds... thankfully has not caught any yet.

Charlie is my whole house exterminator.  If I see any kind of bug I just yell, "Charlie!  Bug!" and he comes running, picks it up, plays with it for a minute, then eats it.  He is also extremely good at catching the little geckos, playing with them and ends up killing them.  However, he doesn't eat those....I get to pick them up and dispose of them....unless we are outside, then he rolls on them and finishes it off by peeing on them.  What a character!  But I love it when he saves me from a bug!
Oh Huff - you crack me up!
Just be thankful you don't live in central Brazil where the ants are of Jurassic proportions as I found out when thousands of them climbed up through the shower plug hole while I was showering in the middle of a jungle village!!!  Each one was about an inch and a half long.
I'd be on the next plane out!
I'm torn between if I'd be on the next plane out, die on the spot, or forgo showering forever. Tough call.
OMD.... I can't hear this. OMD
yuck yuck yuck...that would take a long time to get over.
Ewwww...I just got a gigantic shiver!!!!  Now I am cringing!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service