DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Okay, East Coasters.... when you can please check in with us. I'm up in the middle of the night on the west coast, watching the news and wondering how all of you are doing! 

Views: 3539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is w

That is good to hear.

Has anyone heard from Shelly (Tori's Mom)? I am not familiar at all about where Smithtown is but I think it's near Long Island.I have checked her page and don't see that she has been on recently.

ANYONE?????

My MIL lives very near Shelly and just got her power and phone back yesterday....and then LOST it again.   I don't know if she's back on today....waiting to try calling in a little while.    I understand there was almost total outage in the Smithtown area and they're slowly getting folks back on.

Yes Lisa, I heard from Shelly and updated about her in this discussion a couple of pages back.  No damage to her place, but again her neighbourhood looked like a "war zone."  Power was back and the kids were starting back to school which was a good sign.

Thank Goodness, I was so worried for them when I watched the news the other day. Thanks for letting me know.

No Lisa and I sent her a PM I am really worried:( I don't have any contact info outside of DK email.

thats so sweet of u to check in on us.. my parents house was destroyed.. over 4 1/2 feet of water in the house.. up to the second floor.. they lost 5 cars ( 3 were antiques..GTO, and corvette) and a motorcycle.. we had to gut the entire house and we did not have power until last night which was 2 weeks without power!! my parents moved into my apartment for 2 weeks with Midas our 7 month old crazy goldendoodle and their 3 dogs..standard poodle, toy poodle and lhasa (who are older and wanted nothing to do with Midas..except for the standard poodle) so we were all together in the dark for 2 weeks! my apartment had no water damage.just no power for 2 weeks! :( glad everyone is safe thank God! xox to everyone here!

I'm glad that you, York parents and dogs are safe. Very, very sorry to hear about their losses. Hugs to you all during this most difficult time.

What ordeals some of us have been through. So sorry to hear about your parents but at least they and their dogs are OK.

Thanks so much for checking in with us. I'm so sorry for the losses you have all incurred. Praying for solutions for what seem to be insoluble issues. 

I'm sorry for everything you and your parents have gone through but glad you are all ok. I remembered your post just as the storm started ...so glad to know you guys are safe.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service