DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I took Quincy in for grooming this morning.  He was a mess of tangles so I guess I should not be surprised so hear his hair is short.  My DH picked him up and I was wondering why he did not call me here at work.  When I called him, he said it was because he was afraid to...it's short, "pretty much a crew cut".  DH said his face is still long and his tail length, too.  

Quincy has really thick most curly hair that tangles so easily.  I know, it will grow!  

I will post pictures later.  sigh.

OKAY- here he is...looking long, lanky and shaved.... 

sorry it's blurry, he was shivering! (JK)

His head looks like a Texas beauty queen from the 70's!  - I still say they did not have to shave his legs and back-he could have been left much longer, but I guess it's easier to shave than scissor cut.  

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I think he "rocks" this look. He is a good looking doodle short or long!

Thanks everyone, for encouraging words.  He is still my doodle dandy.  I just ordered him a coat, though!  good time of year, they are on sale!  

Quincy, You are a cute dood, short hair or long! To keep warm snuggle with your mom in bed, buddy. 

That's exactly what he is now doing, Bonnie!  

That's good!

Very cute dood ~ no matter what! 

Lori, Chloe got shaved two  weeks ago by her new groomer. Yes, I was also shocked. But I started getting used to it and now after two weeks she actually looks quite cute!  Her old groomer comes back in April!

He is still so cute and the rest will grow back quickly.  When I took Libby in last week they shaved her chest and stomach.  I knew it was matted and figured our groomer would do it and she did.  Libby seems fine with it and it too will grow back. I just feel bad I let it get that matted.  

Loving his Tail. T

his happened to Daisy - ONCE! After she got home she too was shivering. It was the first time she wanted to be in bed and under the covers.

He is still adorable and you know it!

yes. of course he is still adorable-just skinny!  

Awwwww......it will most definetly grow back. Totally know how you feel.

Lori, Quincy is still a cutie pie.  His hair will grow back soon and he will be "back to normal".  But, for now, at least he is tangle free and easy to brush :).

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service