DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I love the DK slideshow and it is amazing how many dogs I recognize when they go by and can call by name.  Sometimes, as they go by, I say to my DH, "not Fudge and Vern.....Darwin again.....not Fudge and Vern....Bango again.....not Fudge and Vern....oh look, there is that darn Monty again.....not Fudge and Vern....for god sakes, how many more pictures are there of Darwin."  Of course, that has nothing to do with the fact that I am on DK too much.  I just have a great memory for dogs and their names and I certainly want Fudge and Vern them all to have a turn in the slideshow. We used to offer suggestions for the slideshow and periodically there would be a theme selected and we could tag our pictures and get Fudge and Vern our dogs in the slideshow.  Adina is a busy lady and has a lot on her plate and that is why I thought it would be nice if I came up with some ideas for her....just to help her out and make her life easier. No need to thank me, Adina.  I was thrilled to offer my help.

Here are some of my ideas and I am open to any suggestions. After all, the more times Fudge and Vern dogs included, the more fun the slideshow.

How about dogs in their green underwear?

Or maybe dogs that need to pull their underwear up:

Dogs wearing cheese on their head:

Dogs with Dreadlocks AND a Multicolored knitted beret:

Dogs in Sticker Bushes WITH a Tennis Ball:

Dogs near or in a Venza SVU with the doors open:

Dogs in a lion costume that does not fit:

Dogs in a Blowfish or Grape Costume:

Dogs in a Monkey Costume WITH a bone nearby:

Dogs with a monkey on their back:

Dogs in a messy van near a blue bag:

Dogs with a large cookie AND an orange bucket in the background:

Dogs in a You can't spell stupid without IU t-shirt:

Dogs covering up a large woman with cupcake pajama bottoms on:

And finally....dogs sitting on picnic tables with their tongues out and a cherry tree in the background:

I have to say this slideshow idea thing is a lot of work, but I tried to come up with enough ideas that everyone can get their dog in the weekly slideshow. After all, it would not be fair to the rest of us if it just featured a couple of dogs. Please feel free to give more suggestions.

Views: 2579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That involves my DD and she is not always receptive to the idea of helping me with this stuff :)

You could try to win the hand back.

Leslie, It would be wrong to give Karen such a treasured gift and then make her give it back! I would never do that to a friend. Plus, it would cost her too much for all the bubble wrap she would need to mail it safely :)

Yes, I was hoping nobody would think that bubble wrap all over the breakfast area is my attempt at home decor, lol.

I used an entire roll :)

LOL, I could tell!

Again, I cannot imagine why : )

I cannot imagine why?

Dogs using kids as pillows, like this?

Awwww....how sweet :)

LOL, exactly!

lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by