DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi, I am new to this site after getting a double doodle puppy (mix of goldendoodle and labradoodle.) We got him the day he turned 8 weeks and he is turning 25 weeks on Monday!  The women we got him from was very nice and let us take our time choosing since we were the first to put a deposit down and we really had a hard time choosing between two.  We ended up choosing "Smo" after the hard decision of which puppy, we had to  choose a name, it went from Danny to Smo to Mater to Fozie to Fish but we finally picked Flounder since he loves the water and looks like a flounder when he lays on the floor! Anyway, I just wanted to introduce ourselves, thank you! 

Maureen

Views: 655

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to you and your little cutie.  My girls are the same color.

He is so so adorable!  

Welcome!  Flounder is adorable :)  My sister calls my Sasha a "flouder" becuase her eyes are very close together and she says she looks like a flounder... LOL.

Flounder is absolutely adorable!

A big, warm welcome Maggie and Flounder!     He is just adorable!     Maggie, if you'd like your photos to show in your post you simply click on the 2nd Tab in on left on the top of the text box.   That way we can see you pics without having to click on the attachments.    (Love his name!!!)

Good lord--that puppy is almost unreasonably cute. Congratulations! 

He is so cute!! You can embed your photo by clicking on the photo icon on the toolbar--second from the left.

I have a friend who has a doodle named Minnow--the smallest of the litter!

Welcome!

Flounder is a super cutie. You'll find an amazing amount of information on all things doodle and some seriously smart owners.

Good Luck!

Terri and Harley

Flounder is so cute. Enjoy. Welcome to DK.

Welcome to dk.  Flounder is precious. Enjoy this website.  There is lots of great information.  Make sure you join the Puppy Madness, Training, Nutrition, and Grooming groups.

Wow Maggie ~ Flounder is off the charts cute!  When you get a chance be sure to check out the groups section on the main page and join as many as you like.  Many new puppy owners join Puppy Madness group and the grooming group.  There are over 300 groups so something for everyone! Welcome to the group!

Welcome cutie! I just love the name!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service