DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Looking at the possibility of rescuing this dog. Identified as a poodle mix - maybe a doodle. Can anyone tell by looking at this picture. This will end up being a 5 hour + drive round trip for me but I'm ready to leave tomorrow to get him if he's a dood. I've called the shelter but they are VERY crowded and haven't been able to identify it as anything but part poodle. It is in N. GA - very near Chattanooga TN

http://www.facebook.com/lynne.fowler1#!/photo.php?pid=1566604&i...

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tough to tell from this picture, but it reminds me of a sheepdog-poodle mix I met at the park recently. (I think they're calling them Sheepadoodles or something.)
Or possibly a "Whoodle"--Wheaten terrier/poodle.
That link took me to a FB profile but not a photo...do you have the petfinder or direct shelter link?
Here's the image.

Thank you Amanda - I didn't know how to capture the picture and post it!!!
Chickamauga GA (Walker County Animal Shelter) Anyone near this area??? Chattanooga, TN? Dalton GA area
No Idea what he is - maybe it would be easier to tell after a groom. Sure looks cute though!
Julia have you contacted the shelter? Can they send you any other pictures? It is hard to tell if a doodle from the picture on FB.
The shape of the head looks a lot like my neighbor's wheaten terrier. But I could be wrong! It could be a doodle. He is adorable though. Looks like he needs to be rescued soon. Keep us posted!!!!!
I think you should get him.
LOL Allyson, I wasn't LOOKING to get another dog but I wanted to "try" to save one because so many were being posted from this shelter and I knew I could drive down. This one was listed as a "doodle" maybe. Problem is, I've looked at this picture for a full day now and called the shelter to inquire and he is already in my heart. I love wheatens so I guess if he were a wheaten cross then he would be a whoodle. I don't know why I do this to myself. ;o)
I know - I figured you weren't looking...hehe! My husband is concerned that I am going to want to adopt soon. He said we cannot be outnumbered. HA! The discussion has come up because I said we will foster once we get a house with a big back yard for the dogs to play in.

So are you going to go up there?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service