DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It's official!!! Hattie is a certified Therapy Dog! I am so proud of my girl! She aced the test and the tester told me after she passed her that I should be very proud to have such a young dog not only pass, but pass with high flying colors!!! Many of you have followed and watched Hattie grow up through the past 14 months from a baby to today, and I want to thank each of you who have ever helped me when I needed it with becoming a good Doodle mom. Without each of you this would not have happened today and I never would have even ever thought of pursuing something like this. Hattie will make an excellent therapy dog and lead a life of giving people happiness and smiles with her goofy, happy girl spirit. I'm so happy!

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!!!  That is so cool!!

What a wonderful time you two have ahead of you - Congratulations Team Hattie!

Yea!!!  Congrats!!  You will LOVE doing therapy visits with Hattie :)

Great news!!  Congrats to you Sandy, and to Hattie.  The two of you will put a smile on many a face!

Congratulations. That is just wonderful and you both should be so proud! Onwards.

Congratulations Sandy and Hattie!    What a smart girl Hattie.  I'm sure your as proud as can be... as  you should be!!!

Congratulations to both of you.........it is truely a team effort.

What a wonderful accomplishment!  Looking forward to hearing about your therapy experiences.

Just thinking about how excited you were to get Hattie and how this continues to be such a wonderful relationship! Congratulations to both of you for the strong work to accomplish such an admirable goal!

Congratulations.  That is quite an accomplishment - one most dogs can not attain.  Well done, Hattie.

Sandy, I am in awe of what you and Hattie have accomplished! Pat yourself on the back -- this is a HUGE deal!!!

Nice Job!!! Way to go for both of you for being so committed and working so hard. Hattie is a good girl! I'm looking forward to hearing all about Hattie's new job. Congratulations!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service