DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

OK - this sounds so obvious, but . . . when Bodi gets groomed he is very itchy.  I had the groomer switch to oatmeal shampoo - still itchy!!  After 5 years (I feel so dumb) I decided to hand Bodi's normal shampoo (Burt's Bee's for Dogs ) to the groomer.  She was happy to use his regular shampoo.  And . . . .WAHOO - no itching!!

Just thought I would share - in case anyone else is too dumb too busy to figure this out themselves!

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so glad there was an easy fix for Bodi's itching! 

Ditto.
I would have never thought of this! Although Cally does is fine with their shampoo I may give them mine. I can only imagine the chemicals in the shampoo the groomer uses!

Good idea!  I'm still giggling at "Burt's Bee's for Dogs" !  It sounds so funny - but I love "Burt's Bee's" products - I didn't realize they make a dog shampoo - I'll have to look into that.

That's wonderful...and don't feel badly at least you figured it out:)

LOL.  Don't be hard on yourself - we've all been there!

I wonder if they'd use my homemade dog shampoo

I can't see why they would say no!

How do ou make your own shampoo?

We are having itching problems too. I also tried the oatmeal shampoo. Now I'm looking for Burt's Bees. Can't wait to try it. Thank you!

Do you buy the Burt's Bees here in Lima, Doris?

Burt's Bee's shampoo can be purchased at Petco.  (I should get a discount for the advertisement!)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service