DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My second doodle is only 18 weeks. He is ALWAYS itching! He has had his shots. He is on grain free Zignature Lamb food. He doesn't have fleas or mites per the vet. I have been keeping his coat short and bathing him in Tropiclean Oatmeal per the vet. My 5yr old doodle isn't scratching or itching.  The vet says it's the winter and it's normal to have dry flakes.  Suggestions?  I did see the posts about Primrose oil and Fish Oil. I am going to get some tomorrow, our stores are closed right now. What shall I do?

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just used the shampoo bar.  FYI ... it is also available on Amazon and some pet boutiques carry it.

I just used the shampoo bar as well. Very nice. It goes on easy, lathers nicely, rinses out cleanly. Now to see if it helps with the itchies. I have tried everything else we have posted on this post one  more for Bella and some things work for a little while and then not. I keep trying though.

Does anyone else using this shampoo bar notice a very stinky odor left on their doodle afterward? It's almost skunk like. However, the itching is noticeably less so I'd be willing to put up with it. Any ideas what to do to make my girl smell sweet again?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service