DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This was taken a few minutes ago. Jarka and Monty are visiting Jennifer and as she isn't near a computer she asked me to put it up here to show you she is getting some real DK therapy right now.

Views: 451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE!!!!!

Ahhh, how sweet that you can get some doodle lovin!  Hope all is going well!

How nice!   That is what DK is all about. Isn't it wonderful we have made friends all over there world

Yes yes and yes!

That's great!   Monty you are a love! 

MFAWESOME!!!

That is my kind of therapy. Thank you for posting this, Nicky!!  This really is what DK is all about! How nice of Jarka to take Monty to visit Jennifer!

My kind of therapy too!

How great is this!!

Monty is a good therapy dog. Bet Jennifer's breathing was better for the rest of the day!
Jarka and Monty are so sweet. What a great visit. She brought me cute pictures to hang in my room of Monty, chocolate and then took me out to dinner!!! Monty was so well behaved in Applebee's ...Jarka has done a great job with him. I am so grateful to have had a doodle to hug!!!!! Jarka was so sweet and came way out of her way for me. I LOVE DK! I posted another picture on my wall of Jarka and Monty but can't post it here for some reason!

This just brings tears to my eyes. What a wonderful community of caring people spend time here. I know Jennifer (and Jack) has changed my life with her wisdom, faith and positive attitude. Many have generously cared for me and my family and doodles. So grateful for DK members!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service