DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Labradoodle Needs New Home - in Fairfax, VA just posted on Craigslist

Here is the link.  I forwarded info for DRC, and made a few suggestions that I thought would help.  I thought maybe there would be someone here that might be interested.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pet/4508159752.html

Views: 1656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did reach back out a few minutes ago with a brief email.  I am doing my best not let my heart get to excited.  Do have the fingers and toes crossed.....I will leave the paws up to your precious dogs everyone!

Smiles, Bren

Hang in there!  I think we need a prayer posse, people :)  (Borrowing a phrase from Oprah :)

This evening soon after contacting the owner to show my interest was very much still there, I clicked on the ad and saw that it had been taken down. I must admit I am disappointed that the owner did not respond back to the questions I answered, as well as the questions I asked.  In my heart I think that raises a red flag, but I do hope they found a very loving and caring home.  

I so appreciate the support and cheers to hope this match would happen.

Thank you again everyone!  You are the best community ever!   Hugs, Bren

Oh Bren... There is another doodle out there waiting for you. But hugs for now...

. Big puppy kisses from Shiloh and Fenway too

Bren, I hope that they're busy and they took down the ad because they don't want anymore responses.  If not, it probably does raise a red flag. But whatever happens, you've taken a step forward and that would be a big step for me. You opened up your heart again and that's a good thing.  If not Cosmos, Bindi will guide another special dog your way.

I agree with Cheryl Bren~ opening up your heart again was a BIG step forward.  We lost our beloved Gaston in February.  Still having a home filled with two doodles and a wanna- be we weren't actively "looking" for another.  That having been said though, we knew in our hearts we  "one day" Gaston would show us who needed us the most.  Monty was that doodle.  We had a few that tempted us along the way but we never quite put the wheels in place to really make them a reality.  When we heard about Monty via IDOG we knew instantly that he was our next family member.  There was no doubt.  Karen is right...put your applications in with IDOG and DRC so that everything is in place when "you know".  Trust me, there is a difference....you WILL know and it WILL work out <3  

Bren, have you considered putting in an adoption application with IDOG and DRC? It doesn't obligate you in any way, but it does get you in position when and if you see a dog listed who "speaks"  to you. And there have been a lot of doodles being rehomed in VA recently. 

I did sign up with DRC and working on IDOG.  Very much appreciate the suggestions.  Today I took the big step in printing some of the most recent pictures of Bindi.  I did get a bit teary eyed in the photo store, but I was able to take a deep breath and focus on some of her goof ball moments.  

I agree, when it is meant to be....it will be.  

I will continue enjoying news of your doodles and thank you all so very much for your support.  

Hugs, Bren

Sorrry to hear this doodle wasn't "the one". But Bindi is working on it, so be patient. Pictures must have been hard. But I love how you worked through it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service