DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I don't know if anyone saw, but there was an adorable white labradoodle featured on last night's 'the forgotten'. You'll have to watch for a rerun or check abc's website for it! Super cute and so exciting to see doodles on shows! :)

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got to see the begining of the show...and it was great. Does anyone know who's doodle it was that was used for the show?
I had the show on...was on the computer and not paying much attention, but did see the dog...adorable. I think her name was Katie.
HAHA! Me too! I saw the doodle, but DH was watching more than I.
I saw it too and she was adorable.
I did see the doodle, and I thought it was a labradoodle, then they said it was a labradoodle. It was cute.
yes, I saw it, what a sweet gentle dog! I have a golden doodle, but loved that they showed doodles in a good light!
I searched the program in google and you can watch it on the internet - I just finished watching it myself. I agree - it's great seeing doodles on TV.
I did a double take when the show first started and then I watched every minute of it! Beautiful doodle!!
you mean a doodle take?
"Katie" certainly is a beautiful doodle and a great actress. I taped the show and keep "rewatching" the doodle scenes. I just wish that guy from the "Forgotten team" wasn't allergic to her.
Katie was so fabulous in her role! And I especially loved the fact that she guarded her saviour's body for years after his death! (in the story, anyway). The most poignant feature to me was that the dog's microchip information was the KEY to solving her loving final owner's murder!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service