DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does your doodle think they are a lap dog? Do they climb on to your lap and try to get comfortable. This is not what I had in mind when I wanted a big dog but it is just so cute and funny and I love it when he tries to climb into my lap for a cuddle, of course it is usually when I am using the laptop.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Quincy - you are SO cute and quite a lapfull!!!!

Callie is a lap girl. She doesn't understand that she's too big for this and prefers if I lay down on the sofa and she can stretch out full length on me.

Both of mine are lap dogs.
This discussion just fell in my lap.  And shes white with a long tounge!!  YES, I wouldnt have it any other way!

Darwin is definitely a lap dog! Every night at 8:00 we have cuddle time. I say "It's cuddle time!" and he jumps on the couch and climbs on my lap and cuddles for 15 minutes or so. I love it. :-) If he ever has a chance to climb onto my lap, he will...

Hunter is not a lap dog at all - she is a head in your lap dog.  She loves to lay her head in your lap but she never even tries to sit on it.  Sometimes she will just lay her paw on you and not her head.  Or she will sit on the floor next to you and want you to hold hands/paws with her LOL
You just need to get a bigger lap!!!!
Halas is definitely a lap dog, but he isn't as big as Quincy.  He likes to climb in my lap and sit facing away from me.  If I lay on the floor on my back, he'll climb on me and sit on my stomach.  It makes me laugh, and then he starts licking my face, and trying to eat my hair.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service