DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi all! I'm new around here, we picked up Oliver 4 weeks ago from a MN breeder. We got him site unseen (that's how this breeder worked..) so we weren't sure what puppy we would have until the day we picked him up! We love our little Oliver, he's smart and his personality is amazing but as you can see he lacks the signature doodle look.. Anyone have any ideas what he may look like when he's older? Coat type and such? Thanks all!

Views: 939

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree :) and we hit the jackpot with personality so far! We wouldn't trade him for the world, just curious :)

Oliver has the most beautiful eyes, and his colour is gorgeous!

Devon, our golden doodle didn't necessarily fit the bill either.  Have a look at the photos on my page and you can see our puppy started out looking very much like Oliver.  His facial furnishings are started now, at a much later stage, so @ 11 weeks sometimes it's too hard to predict.   Congratulations on one cute puppy though!

Your pup is adorable!! I would love if he turned out the same :) we will love him no matter what obviously! How couldn't you would a face like that.

Our Sophie has the "doodle look" but she sheds like crazy!!!!!  When she first came to us at 13 months old, there was very little shedding but it could have been the time of year (winter).  I really wanted the non-shedding attribute and that was one reason I looked to adopt a doodle.  But as you and others have noted, it's the personality that makes her so wonderful.  The shedding is a pain but she is unbelievably lovable and loving.  Oliver is gorgeous, how expressive and sweet is that face.  Congratulations.

Oliver is gorgeous! His coloring and eyes are so pretty! What a sweetheart!

Attaching your pics:

My goodness, what a cutie!!  Oliver is a rock star of puppies.  His coloring is so nice.  What a wonderful little guy he is.  congratulations.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service