DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I'm due with our first baby in a little less than a month.  We took maternity pictures on Sunday... and of course we had to include Brinkley in the shoot because he's part of our family.  Here's a sneak peak from our session.  We'll get to see all of them in a week or so.

And Brinkley was a good boy for MOST of the shoot UNTIL my husband and I were taking pictures without him.  Brinkley headed for our bag of props, dug out a onsie, and started playing keep-away/catch-me-if-you can.  He did at least 12 laps around the historic house where we were shooting and all training went out the window.  He would not "drop-it", "come", "leave-it" or anything else... until we bribed him with a stick.  Crazy Doodle!  Needless-to-say, we did not use that onsie in the shoot. 

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anything to make me look smaller as I grow bigger every day!!!!

What a beautiful photo! Exciting time! Looking forward to meeting the new little one!

Beautiful photo! Silly Brinkley! 

What a lovely photo....and many congrats to you!

What a beautiful shot...Brinkley is just adorable!  Can't wait to see pictures with your new bundle of joy and Brinkley...what an exciting time ahead for you...Enjoy every moment!

Beautiful photo.

Beautiful photo. Good luck with the coming baby.
Great picture! Congrats on your new addition!

What a beautiful picture!! Congrats, and good luck with the baby-to-come!!

oh that is a great family pic!!  Love Brinkley's bandana. What a handsome doodle!

Beautiful photo! Congratulations to you both!

Lovely! 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service