DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

IMG_4305.JPG

IMG_4208-2.JPG

Meet our sweet Finley, an F1b labradoodle. Her mom is an F1, and her dad is an AKC standard poodle. She is 12 weeks old now--the "sitting" picture was taken recently, the headshot is from when she was about 6 weeks old.

She is a delight, and we are having fun with puppy kindergarten and training.  She is doing great with her potty training--ringing her bells by the door when she needs to go out.  She is about 90% "honest" with her bell ringing--the other 10% she scams us because she wants to go play! 

She's a smart pup!

Anyway--anyone care to guess what her adult coat will be?  We really don't care--but I am really curious!

I'm sure glad I found DoodleKisses--what a treasure trove of good information, and I LOVE the pictures.

Thanks in advance for any guesses!

Finley's mom

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have no idea but she is so cute!!!! Congrats! Christine

I think she will be quite curly with some straighter hair--a combination--but I am betting mostly curly--she is adorable!

Oh my gosh, is she just too cute!  No idea about her future 'look' yet.

Thanks for the replies.  Yes, we think she is pretty cute, too!

I know only time will tell what her coat will be--guess I'm a little impatient.

She is growing like a weed! The poodle in her is coming out--she is very leggy and her snout is getting much longer.  She was the runt of a litter of 10, and weighed 4.4 lbs at her first vet visit at 8 weeks.  3 weeks later she weighed 8.6 lbs! 

Now if we could only get her to sleep thru the night...........

Thanks again,

Diana

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service