DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I thought it was strange that I hadn't seen any posts from Jared McDonald in a long time.  I went to search for him and he is no longer a member.  Does anyone know why?

Views: 1368

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She was (is) an internet nut job.

Sorry, thought it was more recent than that.

Do you have a link?

I think this was from another member bad breeder. Not Jarad, but about Jared

And if you were involved in any of that discussion we all know who that woman was  UGH

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-services/doodle-kisses-groups/...

This is a dead giveaway to who posted this 

....I saw one of my blue eyed Goldendoodle images which I personally took with my camera and the image belonged to me.....

No, it's crazy D.G. and it's because of that blue-eyed goldendoodle business last year.

What does this mean Loiuse?

We are all concerned about Jared.  At this point I think the only thing to do is wait and see if Elizabeth gets any contact from Jared.

Let me just throw this out there. If I was having some kind of personal crisis that was so overwhelming that I felt I had to leave DK without saying anything about it, the last thing in the world I would want, the last thing in the world that would make it better, would be for there to be a public discussion about me with speculation about why I left that anyone in the world could view on the internet.

Stop and think about what would cause a participating member to leave without a word. Especially someone who was always comfortable posting about their personal tragedies, such as the loss of a dog, and about asking for advice with all kinds of dilemmas.  I understand that we are concerned, but when someone who was not shy about reaching out for help chooses not to do so, I think that person's privacy should be respected. If you google his name, you can get his address and phone number. Anyone who wants to can write or call, but let's not have all this coming up in an internet search.

Just my own feelings.

Amen.

Karen is right - I am closing this discussion.

If anyone hears from Jared and it is appropriate to post they will in a new discussion or they can use private messages if appropriate,

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service