DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

After seeing peoples' posts about their doodles being mistaken for otterhounds, I thought it might be fun to hear what other breeds your doods have been mistaken for...

Noah is a f1b goldendoodle but gets mistaken for a standard poodle puppy, wheaten terrier and cockapoo - I can understand the poodle, but not the other two lol

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW they do look alike!

Sorry to hear about his passing (been there done that) it is sooo hard. But all dogs go to heaven.
Luca is mistaken for a wheaten terrier often too.

We just spent the day at an AKC agility trial..watching only, of course. The guesses today were Italian Spinone, Otterhound and Irish Wolfhound.

About a year ago in PetSmart a small child in the buggy grabbed her mom's arm, shouting "Look, mama, SHEEP!!

Max is a ALD but we're asked if he is an Irish Water Spaniel, Spanish Water Dog or Portugese Water Dog but my favorite is "What is that?!"
Every time we have Abby out someone asks if she is a Portuguese Water Dog.

Irish Wolfhound, "The Neverending Story Creature", What's that?. What a big dog(86#). Doodle people know right away that he is a Labradoodle.
LOL that's so funny!
Neverending Story is a wonderful kids' book/ movie.
The boy rides on this dog/dragon type of creature.... Below is his image.
Attachments:
Hmmm he's not as CUTE as I remembered him!
That was my exact thought, the nostrils scared me just then.
That's so funny!!!! One of the kids at the park told me that my Allie looks like the creature on "The Neverending Story"
My neighbor actually said Murphy looks like the creature in "Neverending Story"
We've had Portugese Water Dog and Kerry Blue Terrier - that last one someone actually was driving towards me as I walked, slowed down their van, rolled down the window and asked!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service