DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This picture sums up how we all feel.

Yes that is Ms Molly Passed out on Jack. We have had the most incredible experience ever. so many funny, funny things that I will post in our blog.... Funny, scary, and emotional. Our breeder is one of the best breeders, and human beings I have ever met in my entire life. She was since Jack but spending so many hours with her, has confirmed she is the kind of human being on want my dogs to come from.

Molly has her days and nights backwards so I was up with a screaming puppy all night last night. We held firm and I only took her out to potty every two hours, but since she slept the 12 hours in the car with the breeder, ( Christine) she  was ready for some sister chat with me all night.. She gives new meaning to the word Yappy Hour. She likes to yap at 2 3 4 5 and 6 am .

Jack is doing amazingly well with her, some jealousy tied in with a lot of playing and romping mixed in with some sulking.. You can see from the above picture he let her lay on him the whole ride home..

Some more photos a lot of love and a lot of funny stories to come..

Jack at 12 pounds towers over Molly Rose, she actually can walk right underneath his legs, and unfortunately for Jack, Molly is trying to nurse on  Jack's private areas.. She has been warned harshly a few times..

Blissfully happy... Potty training is going great. Lets hope for a better crate night.. I really tried to wear her out tonight so we will see..

Love to you all

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome home Molly!  She is so cute in her little pink outfits!  Looks like her and Jack are off to a much better start than Wilson and Murphy.  And I can not keep Wilson awake for anything so I am sure we will be up partying all night just as you were!  Can't wait ot see more pics and hear stories about Molly!

Our breeder helped us Ronna, We were told not to feed them together and not let them have any bones together. Jack doesn't like that she is getting so  much attention and I am asking people to pet Jack before they do the puppy.... Jack is doing well with her, but he has put her in her place a few times..

WE got Molly last night after she had traveled from IL to GA by car with my breeder, she slept the whole time only to wake up and potty every three hours, She was up all night and I mean all night and she screamed in her crate. Jack only ever wimpered and  it is quite a humbling experience when you think you know how to crate train and you are in a hotel listening to a dog, shake rattle, and roll a crate for a long time, with short periods of naps in between.

I am a firm believer in crate training as a puppy. my mom who was in the same bed as me, is deaf in one ear, she took a sleeping pill last night, slept on her good ear and didn't wake up for one second until I shook her to ask her if she was dead..

I love her dearly, and am praying Jack will not be grudge holding forever.. Right now he gives me the glares, but then he plays with her till she bites his wee wee and then he is ticked off.

Jennifer, that second picture is adorable, Molly Rose looks like she is going to be one spoiled little princess.
She is a sassy thing!!!
Congratulations to you and your mom!
Thanks.... I am sending you love and healing thoughts Karen.... Some day, we are going to meet at the Paw Pad doodle romp.... Hopefully we can make the trip next year.. I loved Christine so much and we really bonded, I want to go back and hang out next year.

Tell poor Jack that Rooney went through the same thing with Stuart - trying to find the milkers.  Stern warnings will work and she'll catch on that the milk machine is gone forever - lol.   Molly Rose is as cute as can be and the picture of her on Jack - too cute for words.  Can't wait for more photos and updates!!!! 

Jack he sternly corrected her that she scared me, she acted like someone was murdering her... She yelped and yelped and yelped and didn't stop for a good 20 seconds... She also did that when Jack not so politely told her that she can not eat his food....

OMD!!! I am so so so excited for you! These pictures are precious. They really communicate the joy of this experience. Thank you for posting!
One last picture so you can see how little she really is, Jack weighs just 12 pounds. I am guessing Molly is about four. We go to vet tomorrow. Her poop and stuff looks great, She is a sassy thing, that barks, yaps and puts people in her place. Her personality is opposite Jack. Jack is now giving me snake eyes because I think he thought she was going home...
Love it! Sounds like poor Jack is going to have his paws full.
Awww...Congrats on the addition of Molly to the family!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service