DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Marci and her son shlepped in traffic to go to pull Mr. No Name from the shelter.

Marci finally got Mr. No Name out of the Carson Shelter in LA County - not an easy feat I might add!

They made us both jump through hoops but we persisted, there was no way he was staying in that shelter, and he is now FREE!!

He got his vaccinations and still has to be neutered but that has to wait a little while yet. Have to wait for the wound on his neck (the black under his chin is NOT a collar - it is the wound from an embedded collar that had to be surgically removed) to heal a bit more.

Mr. No Name officially has a name - Kingston!

Marci and Son (sorry, I don't know your name) we can't thank you enough for taking an entire day to save the life of Kingston!!

We can't wait to see pictures and hear how Kingston is doing!!!

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is terrific news! Welcome to a wonderful world of caring people, Mr. Kingston! Bet you'll look like a true "KING" in no time!
Oh goodness, thank you to Marci and son!!! I saw this picture and it broke my heart. I am so thankful for heroes like you and the DRC to rescue these doods. Praying for that neck to heal.
I am so glad to hear this! I was going to beg my Sister-in-Law, in Cerritos, CA to go get him, but she said he was listed as adopted when she checked. I will be eager to see and hear how Kingston is doing. Thank you Marci and Son.
Linda, thank you also for getting your sister to check on him. He would have been saved either way. That's wonderful.
Thank you! Thank you! Marci and Son! You are very special people to help Kingston (love the name!) as you did!! The world needs more people like you!!! And Happy and Fast Healing to you Kingston! Doodle hugs!
Marci, you and your son are my heroes of the day! Thank you so much for helping Kingston!
How very kind you and your son are Marci. I am sure Kingston will repay you in his own way.
Oh Marci I love the name! I'm so happy you got him out of jail. Please keep us posted on his progress. Kingston you're one lucky boy, you'll be O.K. now.
Hooray for Marci and Son! Thanks so much for taking Kingston into your home.
Thank you, Marci and Son!! Glad Kingston is safe.
Go KINGSTON. What a great name. He is going to be a real looker. Hugs and doodlekisses to Marci and Son. Thank you so much for being Kingston's heroes.
So happy to hear this!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service