DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I found out from my breeder that my puppy was welcomed into this world yesterday afternoon!!  Mom and her 6 babies are all doing fine.

There were 3 boys and 3 girls in this litter.  2 chocolates, 2 cream and 2 black.  I don't know at this point which baby I will be getting as the breeder will match one of the pups to the things I thought were the most important in my dog.  I don't care what sex the puppy is but want one that is medium in size, has more of a laid back, calm personality as I live in a townhouse with no back yard, and preferably a chocolate.  If the chocolate doesn't match up then my second choice is a cream.  

I will find out in 5 weeks which puppy will be mine and I don't know how I will stand waiting that long!! 

I'll keep you all posted.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hooray! Now is the time to buy a copy of Puppies for Dummies and spend hours on line trying to decide upon the perfect name. Also, remember how much nicer the weather will be in May when your new ball of fluff comes home. Having two winter puppies, I always envied those who didn't mind potty training as much when the weather was beautiful and the days were longer!
Post pictures as the breeder forwards them to you, we all love puppies!
Yaay!! So exciting. Now you'll spend every waking moment on your breeder's website looking at new photos :-)
Really excited for you.  I hope to be in exactly the same spot in five weeks and I want exactly the same as you!  Medium, calm and either Chocolate or Caramel/Cream.  Best of Luck, Can't wait to see pictures as soon as you get your puppy.

Congratulations! you can start getting your home puppy proofed and buying cute toys!! Your life will not be the same after

the puppy so take a quick vacation. Its great though-so much fun!

Congratulations.....it's going to be so hard to wait.  I can't wait to hear more about your new Doodle baby.

Oh, I have envy!  Trav is 16 months old now, so it seems like a long time since he was that adorable little eight-week old, ten pound ball of fluff and energy.  Of course, as a pretty-much-adult he's still adorable, but well...puppies are just special.  I really don't want two dogs, something I have to tell myself over and over.  :)

OMG, he's adorable!!
Wahooo Congrats  to you!!! Pop open the Champagne!!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations.
Congrats! Are they mini doodles? I hope you get the color you want! Good Luck and again Congrats!
No minis.  They are mediums and small standards.  I'm hoping for a 'small' medium!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service