DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am very excited to have found our goldendoodle! She is waiting to grow a bit more before we can take her home, but she is still nameless. I am being haunted by lists of names during the night, but have yet to find one that fits.

Please take a look at her and send suggestions!! The breeder will call her by name if I can ever decide on one.

Thanks!!

Arlene

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooooo -- she's a real cutie!  When I look at her picture, the name, Clara, comes to mind.  

She is adorable!  Names are fun, sometimes head for various baby name/meaning sites just to stir the pot.  I'll have a list of names, then forget it when pup comes in and names themselves!     Things pop in...

For this photo, I'd agree Buttons is good - like Clara also - but since she is adorable, how about Dora?  I like the name Morgan.  Get creative and I just bet you will grab the perfect moniker.   I tend to name according to their individuality, but middle names come in handy :)  Both my dogs at this time were named within a day of arrival and both literally 'snapped to' when called, done.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service