DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Teddy is definitely the perfect name - he's ADORABLE!!!  How excited you must be - counting down the days!!  Can't wait to see more photos soon!  congratulations!

Very cute doodle.

You're going to have fun with him! He looks really happy!

So cute!  I love his coloring.

Teddy looks so fluffy and soft!  I bet you can't wait to hug him.  Congrats! 

What a cutie.... :)

He's really cute.  Wishing you lots of happiness together!

Great name, and he looks just like a teddy bear. You are going to have a great time with him. Keep posting pictures.

Oh my gosh!  I'm getting puppy fever!!

Thanks all you guys. I am over the moon excited and can't wait to get him in my arms and hug and love him and tell him he's ours!

His name being Teddy is actually something Matt and I thought was fate. When we first saw his picture, we both knew the markings looked familiar. It took about 30-40 minutes to click that he looked like the Teddy from the movie Artificial Intelligence with Hayley Joel Osment and Will Smith. So because of that, we just felt he HAD to be Teddy. And it fits. I tell you for us, otherwise I think we would have struggled with a name for him that would sound ok with Molly.

Here's a picture of the Teddy from AI

And I am just loving the fact that we are getting him but the wait is killing me!

What a little fluff ball, that face is just adorable!

Hie is such a cutie pie...I remember how impatient I got the last few days before picking up my puppy,, I could barely sleep but try and rest as Teddy will keep you busy.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service